January 15, 2016


So, it is a shiny new year. Welcome aboard! 2016 started with some very fun days, but has quickly started to get swept into the swirl of busy. Are you there already too? I can suddenly foresee how my next few months will be. I will be fighting off the million to-do lists running through my head and aspiring to get a few more good hours of sleep. And this is when it hit me! I have been focusing too much on what I need to do for the next day, and on long term and time-consuming aspirations. I have forgotten how to be more in the moment. I have forgotten about the daily habits that can bring more tranquility into my life. So, instead of my exercising consisting of just hurrying between my desk and the printer, or thinking about how many hours of sleep I will get right before going to bed, this year I want bring control back over simple moments in my daily routine. I want to change the focus to the here and now to maintain happiness and keep my well-being in check. 

These are my resolutions for 2016:

1    1. Move my body (even a little) throughout the day.
2    2. Make room for creativity and relaxation. (Have you tried this?)
3    3. Create morning and bedtime routines
      4. Drink more water
5    5. Spend more quality time with loved ones
6    6. Smile more often
7    7. Write stuff down
8. End each day with gratitude



2 comments:

  1. Pretty awesome resolution. I think every one should follow these instructions. Khooni bawaseer ka ilaj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice Article. Thanks to share. I know another “Men Wellness Stretch Tantra”
    At Gentlemen Health we specialize in optimizing men's health, particularly impotence and prostate cancer prevention & recovery for men over 50. Through our holistic approach we use, healing stretch massage movements, nutrition education for medical physician support care. Please Visit Here to know more: https://www.gentlemenhealth.com/

    ReplyDelete